Thursday, July 14, 2011

Last Day (10) on the Master Cleanse

Yayyyy!!!! I'm donee, I'm very excited to have my orange juice tomorrow, it will be gladly welcomed back.

I was talking with my roommates about weather or not this has made me think about changing the way I eat/ my habits of eating. I think I do need to limit my sugar intake a decent amount, and I always think its a good idea to feed your body what it needs, but I change my eating habits slowly as I learn what's best for my body and the earth. As long as I continue to educate myself about things such as food and health benefits, or the C02e (carbon dioxide emissions equivalence) it takes to bring your food to your plate I will continue to edit my diet to what I believe is right.

Today went REALLY well, and I'm really proud of myself for sticking it all through. I Imagine I'll do another cleanse, maybe after the holidays. But for now its time to eat some food again.

My face isn't totally clear, I'll post some pictures tomorrow, But it has gotten better. I knew that acne ca be a side effect of cleansing because it is a sign of toxin elimination, so maybe now that i've eliminated some I will have more clear skin! I also bought sea buck thorn oil to try as a moisturizer.

I have tons of energy! I biked 30 minutes to the yoga studio, went to two classes as my "training," and then biked 30 minutes back. I feel completely rejuvenated.

As a side note: One of the yoga teachers I met today told me she could tell i'd been practicing for a while:))

Om
-Maddy Jane

5 comments:

  1. So happy for you!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fascinating..i am soo interested in trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. doing some more research! :) is it okay to brush your teeth with regular toothpaste?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @joanne1960 yes of course! and you'll want to very often since one of the side effects of de-toxing is "white tounge" where toxins exit the body via the skin in your mouth in the form of plaque. Be happy though! cuz that means its working :)

    ReplyDelete